TOILET WATER TANK LEAKAGE
The reason of Toilet cistern leakage, without water, and water leakage.
- Quality of Materials: manufacturers reduce costs, the use of inferior materials.
- Improper design: floating club is too long, too large, resulting in friction with the wall of the tank, the impact of floating ball free movement, leading to leakage.
- Excessive pursuit of small parts of the water tank, the buoyancy of the floating ball is not enough. Especially when the water pressure is high, this phenomenon is particularly evident.
- No filter, impurities easily plug seal hole, the water inlet valve can not be closed, seal failure.
- With tight, resulting in leakage. Valve sealing surface defects are the main reasons for the leakage of the valve itself.